We are an insurance company, so of course we think you should protect your loved ones against one of the worst things that can happen to you (and them). That's why we got in the game, after all.
But if you want to think it through, then here are some questions to ask yourself. If you can answer yes to any of them, then life insurance could be great for you:
- Do you have people that rely on you financially?
- Do you have debt that would pass onto someone else if you were to die?
- Do you want to support anyone or anything in the future? (Anything from paying for your daughter's future wedding to making a big, fat donation to your fav charity).
- Do you expect your funeral to cost more than your loved ones can comfortably afford?
- Do you just want to leave money behind to others if you pass?
If you're still unsure, try our Wysh Builder for free. It will help you break down your needs in a clear way so you can see how much you would want to leave behind.